Join the rapidly growing SFR Team!
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at SFR Industries. We are always looking for innovative, talented, quality-driven individuals to join the SFR Team.
We encourage you to review our current job openings and apply for the job that is right for you.
Plastic Extrusion Operators (All Shifts)
Date Posted: 10/28/2022
SFR Industries in Cadott, WI, a Custom Plastic Extrusion facility, is expanding and looking to hire Production Team Members for all Shifts! We will provide the necessary job/task training for individuals who want to be successful in plastic extrusion!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be reliable with a strong attendance record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Good attitude with willingness to learn
- Ability to trouble shoot, multitask and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to follow written procedures and methods.
- Experience reading a tape measure
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
What You Will Do:
- Set up extruder for operation and make necessary adjustments.
- Ability to read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication specs., tolerances and packaging requirements)
- Use measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools.
- Shut down, tear down and properly clean equipment and prepare it for the next run
Shifts Available M-F (no weekends):
1st Shift (7am-3pm)
2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
3rd Shift (11pm-7am)
Additional Starting Compensation and Benefits:
- 8 Hour shift
- Shift Differential Pay (3pm-11pm + $1.00/hr) (11pm-7am + $2.00/hr)
- Additional Quality Goal dollars paid in addition to starting wage and differential pay.
- Health, Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- No Weekends
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Plastic Extrusion (preferred, but not required)
- Production/Manufacturing Experience (preferred, but not required)
- Cadott, WI
Send us an email.