Join the rapidly growing SFR Team!
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at SFR Industries. We are always looking for innovative, talented, quality-driven individuals to join the SFR Team.
We encourage you to review our current job openings and apply for the job that is right for you.
Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: 10/07/2020
SFR Industries (Cadott, WI) - A plastic extrusion company, has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative. This position involves customer contact; order & data entry; sales calls; pricing administration; and internal coordination advising the production team to meet customer needs.
Skills required: verbal & written communication; basic computer (Excel & Word) and math skills; ability to multi task in a fast-paced team environment.
Skills Preferred: experience in cold call and established account sales; ability to follow manufacturing steps and process; experience detailing custom job orders requiring multiple unique pieces and parts; experience in a plastics manufacturing facility a plus.
Benefits, M-F schedule and an enjoyable work environment. For immediate consideration, please submit resume via email (email@example.com) or postal service:
SFR Industries, Inc.
Customer Service Manager
652 Tower Drive
Cadott, WI 54727
No phone calls please - EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Extruder Operators (All Shifts)
Date Posted: 09/08/2020
SFR Industries in Cadott, WI a Custom Plastic Extrusion facility is looking to hire experienced Extruder Operators for a variety of shifts. If you like to problem solve, like variety, and a fast paced, creative working environment then look no further, SFR Industries could be just the place for you
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable with a strong attendance record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Ability to trouble shoot, multitask and prioritize effectively
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety standards and wear all necessary personal protective equipment
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces
- Participate in continuous improvement of operation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to follow written procedures and methods.
- Experience reading a tape measure
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours daily.
What You Will Do:
- Operational: Setup, Operation, Tear Down, and Cleaning Development Support: Working with Project Managers and Technicians Record Keeping: Tracking operational data, quality, line issues
- Set up extruder for operation and makes necessary adjustments.
- Ability to Read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication, packaging)
- Demonstrated use of precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Perform changeovers, length changes, angle changes
- Shut down, tear down and properly clean equipment and prepare it for the next run
- Run product in a production setting and identify when abnormal conditions occur
- Utilizing sound judgment in reducing and eliminating production of scrap material
Shifts Available M-F (no weekends):
3rd Shift (11pm-7am)
2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
1st Shift (7am-3pm)
Benefits and Compensation
- SFR offers competitive wages with production incentive pay as well
- Shift Differential
- Quality Incentive Pay
- Health, Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- No Weekends
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Extrusion: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine Operator/Plastic Experience
- Cadott, WI
Send us an email.